Article 1: Introduction
Article 2: License, etc.
According to the circumstances of this app, the service could be added, modified, suspended and terminated anytime with any reason.
Without prior written consent from the app, the user is not allowed to duplicate, reprint, redistribute, modify, reversely engineer or decompile the service.
Article 3: Rights and responsibilities
The user has to ensure not to infringe the rights of a third party regarding this app.
If user infringes the rights of a third party, or if doubts and conflicts happen between the user and the third party, the user have to assume responsibility and pay the expense to solve the problems.
Article 4: Prohibitions
The user is not allowed to conduct the following acts when using the service.
1. Any act that infringes or may infringe the copyright, intellectual property rights such as trademark rights, property, privacy and personality rights of this app or of a third party.
2. Discrimination against or slander on our app or a third party, or any act that may damage its honor or credit.
3. Any act that introduces or induces illegal acts, drug abuse, gambling, obscenity, child pornography or child abuse.
4. Obscene acts are the acts that aim at getting a date with acquaintance of the opposite sex.
5. Any act that violates laws and public morals, or any act that is considered by the app to have high possibility to make other users uncomfortable.
6. Any act that causes or is likely to cause trouble to the app or a third party's server and system, or any act that is a hindrance to the service's operation.
Article 5: Standard laws
Article 6: Disclaimer
This app will not assume any responsibility for the loss that the user may have from the service's modification, usage restrictions, discontinuity, suspension, termination or errors.
In addition, it will also not assume any responsibility for the damage that may be caused by the use of this service.
This app does not guarantee the safety and content of this service and will also not assume any responsibility for the damage caused by it.
In the following cases, the app can inspect, save and disclose the service's content to a third party.
The app will not assume responsibility for any damage caused by these acts.
(1) If it is needed in order to clarify the cause of the service's technical failure to solve it.
(2) If the app receives an official legal enquiry from public institutions such as the courts or the police.
(3) If we judge that it is needed for other emergencies, or otherwise, for the proper operation of the service.